London based solicitors ELS Legal are today announcing a new collaboration with leading Chinese law firm, Hao Tai Attorney At Law. The agreement, which comes into effect immediately, will see the two firms share their expertise to support clients looking for legal services across Europe and China.
ELS Legal has an impressive legal track record in the European real estate sector as well as in litigation, corporate/commercial affairs, mergers and acquisitions and, of particular importance to many Chinese firms, experience in helping firms list on European stock exchanges.
Richard Spector, ELS Partner, “There has been a great deal of change in China over the last two decades. This has led to the emergence of a new marketplace of Chinese individuals and firms that are looking to use Europe’s well established legal, financial and property systems. We are happy to be a firm with growing expertise in this marketplace that can help these clients. We also believe this development will help to cement out position as a growing global firm.”
David Yu, Hao Tai Partner, “Collaborating with ELS Legal will enable us to provide our clients with the tools to harness the expert knowledge of the ELS team, especially their extensive knowledge in international or “transnational” litigation.” As well as a Partner at Hao Tai David is also the Managing Partner of international firm Crowe Howarth. With 3,000 employees and 29 offices, Crowe Howarth is one of the largest CPA firms in China.
For further press information on ELS – Legal LLP please contact:
Janine Danha on / 0207 467 9418
Nick Fulford on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 467 9407
Notes To Editors:
- ELS Legal is based in the City of London.
- ELS believe in the traditional values of client service, transparency, honest advice and long lasting close relationships with clients.
- ELS Legal have extensive knowledge in international or “transnational” litigation with disputes among businesses/or individuals residing or based in different countries.
Richard Spector – Partner
- Richard specialises in commercial litigation across a number of sectors and has acted in a number of high profile cases. He was heavily involved in what should happen to the money left in Lehman’s client pool.
- Richard has also been involved in a number of cross border litigation cases and is currently acting on a $70,000,000 claim in the high court for a hotel and resorts company.