London based solicitors ELS Legal today confirmed the completion of an important property deal for jewellery, watch and fashion giant Uno de 50. The Spanish brand has completed on its first London store, to be located in Regent Street.
The store is slated to open in April 2015. ELS Legal provided advice and consultation throughout Uno de 50’s negotiations with the freeholders who are known for managing some of the UK’s most important assets and it was this negotiation that led to Uno de 50 securing a 10 year lease.
Regent Street is considered one of the most sought after retail locations due to its globally recognised reputation as a leading shopping destination.
Richard Spector, ELS Partner, said: “Central London retail continues to outperform the rest of the UK and as a top destination it has the highest percentage of international retailers. We were happy to have used our expertise to support Uno de 50 in securing for them the retail deal they wanted.”
For further press information on ELS – Legal LLP please contact:
Janine Danha on / 0207 467 9418
Nick Fulford on email@example.com / 0207 467 9407
Notes To Editors:
- ELS Legal is based in the City of London.
- ELS believe in the traditional values of client service, transparency, honest advice and long lasting close relationships with clients.
- ELS Legal have extensive knowledge in international or “transnational” litigation with disputes among businesses/or individuals residing or based in different countries.
Richard Spector – Partner
- Richard specialises in commercial litigation across a number of sectors and has acted in a number of high profile cases. He was heavily involved in what should happen to the money left in Lehman’s client pool.
- Richard has also been involved in a number of cross border litigation cases and is currently acting on a $70,000,000 claim in the high court for a hotel and resorts company.
Uno de 50
- Uno de 50 was founded in the late 1990’s by a creative team that wanted to take the spirit of handcrafted designs to a wider audience.
- The brand’s name came from its initial strategy to create just 50 pieces of any one design.
- Uno de 50 operates around 100 of its own stores, mainly in Spain, and through selected retail partners around the world.