Scot is a Partner and Head of Conveyancing at ELS.
He specialises in all non-contentious commercial and residential property work including landlord and tenant matters, conveyancing and secured lending transactions. He has acted on a wide range of matters including the purchase of properties tenanted by Arsenal Football Club, J D Wetherspoon, Co-operative Group Food Limited and many other household names. He also acts for clients in relation to the sale and purchase of high value and prestigious residential properties including a Grade 1 listed castle and scheduled monument.
His recent experience includes:
- The purchase of an ultra-prime London apartment for £13.5 million directly opposite Buckingham Palace
- Acting on the property aspects of a £50 million pound finance facility to a lender client
- Acting for a lender client in relation to a secured short term facility for £7.6 million
- The sale of a residential care home in Poole for £10.5 million
- The purchase of commercial property for redevelopment and change of use to residential for £5.6 million in Birmingham
When not at work, Scot is a keen amateur chef, having previously worked for the Ritz Carlton Group in America, but these days he much prefers eating food rather than making it. Scot can often be found waiting at the front of the queue of London’s hottest new no-reservation venue. If you need a dining recommendation in London, he would be more than happy to assist.